The last community informational meeting on Building a Better Future is being held at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 18 at Maple Grove Senior High School. The event will include a 30-minute presentation and then transition to a conversational open house where participants are welcome to ask board members and district and school leadership Building a Better Future questions on a one-on-one basis. If you can’t make it in person, you’re welcome to view the presentation portion online.
Time and time again, our community surveys show that family, friends and neighbors are a main source of information for our Osseo Area Schools community members. Please make sure you’re sharing the Building a Better Future information, meeting opportunities and resources with your family, friends and neighbors. Also, let them know that early voting has started. The early voting options are as follows:
- Option 1: Request an early voting ballot to be mailed to your residence, or
- Option 2: Visit an early voting location in person, in your city of residence:
- Brooklyn Center City Hall from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Brooklyn Park City Hall from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Corcoran City Hall from 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Dayton City Hall from 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m.-12 p.m. on Friday
- Maple Grove Government Center from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Osseo City Hall from 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 7:30-11:30 a.m., Friday
- Plymouth City Hall from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Rogers Community Room from 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Friday
Visit the Minnesota Secretary of State website to check your voter registration and find your polling place location if you choose to vote on election day, Nov. 8.
No matter which way you choose to vote, please know that the referendum questions are near the end of the ballot. In some cases, question one is on page one and question two on page two.
For additional information visit district279.org/BetterFuture, email BetterFuture@district279.org or call 763-391-8990.